Dec 27, 2016

BEFORE AND AFTER. New Home Renovation Reveal

oh hey hey hey. It's been like a REALLY LONG TIME since I've blogged....mostly because I just have no time for it anymore....BUT, I took these before pics of our new home, and recently got the current AFTER pics taken so, since I did a before and after on the blog of our first home, I figured, I should do the same for this big boy. :) I'm tired, so there will not be a lot of chatter. haha You're welcome. haha :)


So here we go. Let's start with the Garages.... because they look the same. haha starting slow. So our new home has two garages. a 2 car xl garage on the west side of the house and a single car garage that was used as a shop on the east side of our house. Both have been untouched, but the single car garage on the east side will become a master suite in the next couple years, leaving the double car xl garage on the west to be our only garage... :)   and let's just not even talk about the fact that all
THREE garage doors were different.... none of them matched the next one... I know...smh.





FRONT DOOR #1 FRONT ROOM AND DINING
Before:




After:


one thing you can see in this picture is we removed a few small walls/doorways to really open this space up. We had our favorite contractor come in and put a beam up so that this was possible. :)




IN-BETWEEN ROOM-haha yep..that's it's name :)
Before:


 After:



KITCHEN
Before:




After:





LIVING ROOM
Before:




After:






FRONT HALLWAY
Before:



After:


BEDROOM HALLWAY
Before:


After:


COHEN'S NURSERY
Before:


After:




TWINS' ROOM
Before:






MASTER BEDROOM
Before:


After:

Picture day was laundry day and a pic just wasn't happening. Once my clothes get put away, I will update. lol Guess what color it is though.....WHITE. you guessed it! haha

MAIN BATH
Before:


After:


GUEST BATH
Before:




After:



LAUNDRY ROOM
Before:


After:
(haha remember...it was laundry day-or week....lol ok, fine, it takes me a month. haha
don't judge my mess!!!! :)




GYM-well now it is... Ty's surprise birthday gift (best wife award-I know)
Before:


After:


BASEMENT STAIRS
Before:


After:


BASEMENT OPEN AREA
Before:






After: LULAROE SPACE 

DISCLAIMER!!! I HATE, no, I LOATHE the 7-11 drop ceiling tiles in here...and the slasher movie lights...these will be gone... don't go thinking I'm into that or anything. I'm gritting my teeth just looking at them in these pics. gaaahhhh. 




BASEMENT KITCHEN AND LIVING SPACE
Before:



Just want everyone to recognize the SHAG CARPET ON THE WALLS! what the what?! I know. I died....and then came back to life to rip that sh.. down. haha


After:

yes, that's a leggings island...haha






PLAYROOM
Before:

this was just a huge long open space, so we added another room to create a playroom for the kids..

After:




GUEST ROOM
Before:



We'd already started pulling down wallpaper before the pics were taken, but just take my word for it... it was awesome... haha and by awesome, I mean hideous. hahaha but 60s 70s groovy. :)






BASEMENT BATHROOM
Before:




After:



still a work in progress...like art wise.. :)

STORAGE ROOM
Before:


not much change, but here the floor is cement--and now there is carpet. :)

After:
in the process of fixing up (just got carpet) and will be a game room and a storage room (industrial style) -got a ping pong table for Christmas. :)




THE END!!! haha 













No comments: